Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Oak Ridge is here to help with any damage you might experience from a large or small disaster. SERVPRO of Oak Ridge has been a trusted leader in restoration in the metro area for several years. Providing 24- hour residential and commercial services such as water damages, fire damage response, and mold remediation, storm damage clean up and more. As a locally owned and operated business, we are dedicated to helping you when disaster strikes and turns your life upside down. When your office has been displaced due to fire or you have standing water in your basement, we are here to help. Our phones are answered 24 hours, 7 days a week, guaranteeing you the fastest and best service around.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (865) 483-3911
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Oak Ridge arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.